Rushing to find all of your last-minute gifts for this holiday season? Don’t worry, so are we! We’ve got great gifts for every homeowner in your life. And BONUS: all of these can still get to you before the holiday!
For the Tech Savvy Homeowner:
Technology has the power to make every homeowner’s life easier. Give the tech savvy homeowner in your life one of these great gifts and you’ll be sure to get on their new favorite list!
- Video Doorbell like Ring or Nest
- Smart home assistants like the Google Home or Amazon Alexa
- Wake Up Light alarm clock – we think this one is just so cool. Such a unique way to wake up if traditional alarm clocks fail you.
- Smart TV like Amazon Fire Stick, Google Chromecast or Roku
- For the pet lovers in your life, try this awesome dog camera (this is going straight into our Amazon carts!)
- Autonomous vacuum cleaners like the Roomba keep your home clean even when you’re on the go. Perfect for those with little kiddos or pets and their fur.
REALTOR® Favorite: the perfect accessory for any home, an LED toilet bowl light. For when regular lighting just won’t do.
For the Entertainer:
You can absolutely expect to come across this type of homeowner on your gift list – chances are they are hosting you this holiday! For the entertainers in your life, you cannot go wrong with one of these.
- Fun barware or glassware – a new shaker set, or some great high ball glasses could be just what this homeowner needs! See our favorite set here.
- Add a touch of flare to the living room by giving a great coffee table book. We love Joanna Gaines’ new book “Homebody” or Wendy Goodman’s “May I Come In?: Discovering the World in Other People’s Houses”
- Tea towels are a great conversation starter. We’re partial to these kitchen pun versions
- Card game or board game set – you never know when they will come in handy at a get-together
REALTOR® Favorite: Dinosaur taco holders. Okay, not so gag, just fun and so functional!
For the New Homeowner:
New homeowners need all sorts of things, trust us! But these gift ideas are sure to be both practical and fun!
- Nothing says “I’m a new homeowner” more than the mini tool kit you probably gave them when they moved out. Time for an upgrade! Get that new homeowner a multi-tool set so they’ll be covered, that way, they too can enjoy trying all of the sockets before finding the right size.
- Quality linens, towels or blankets. Same here – time for an upgrade. Out with the old, and in with the new! Plus, old towels make great things to keep in a garage or basement, just in case.
- New homeowners are likely going to be welcoming guests to their home quite a bit. Help them be the host or hostess with the mostess by gifting a Bluetooth speaker, like this one!
- See above – new homeowners host guests a lot. Gift a cute serving tray, or charcuterie board for those impromptu get togethers!
REALTOR® Favorite: Bug vacuum. Like a normal vacuum, but for bugs. Because no one likes creepy crawlies in their new home!
Keeping gifts small this year, or looking for simple things to pop in a stocking? These are all inexpensive options for the homeowner in your life.
- Batteries – because nothing derails Christmas morning like only having 2 batteries when you need 4.
- Command Hooks – we retract our previous statement. Nothing derails Christmas morning like hammering a nail into the wall. Command strips and hooks are so much easier, trust us!
- Home improvement gift cards. So easy to pick up (at multiple locations or online). Check out the big chain stores like Lowe’s, Home Depot or Menards, but don’t forget your local shops well. They likely have gift cards or certificates as well!
- Save their coffee table and gift these fun state pride coaster sets from Uncommon Goods
REALTOR® Favorite: Silicone pot holders, but in the shape of lobster claws. Or alligator mouths. We can’t get enough of these fun animal options!